Thursday, October 29, 2015

Holiday Arts + Crafts Open House 2015

Hello friends!

I will be participating in the Holiday Arts + Crafts Open House in Seattle again this year. The event is 2 days long: Saturday and Sunday, November 21 and 22. Save the date and come on by! Entry is free and you can enjoy live music, as well as drinks and treats, while you browse the wonderful selection of unique handmade items.

I've been busy at the sewing machine, cranking out customer favorites like fabric buckets and pot holders and creating new designs like long table runners, tote bags and stylish diapers-and-wipes clutches. I can't wait to show you all! (And for those of you far from Seattle, I'll be listing all my leftover stock on Etsy after that weekend, with still plenty of time for holiday shopping.)

Here is the postcard for the event so you can see the details and the vendor line-up. The Holiday Open House is exquisitely curated and I for one can't wait to shop!! You are sure to find special handmade gifts for your loved ones --or yourself.

See you then!








No comments:

Post a Comment