Saturday, November 8, 2014

Save The Date: Arts & Crafts Open House on Saturday 11/22

For the 3rd year in a row, I will be a vendor at the Holiday Arts + Crafts Open House at Red Square Yoga in Seattle, WA. The event will take place on Saturday, November 22 from 12 to 6pm.




If you're a local, please save the date and come by for a visit! You can join the Facebook event here.

There should be plenty of unique, handmade gifts to browse and purchase. Great opportunity for some holiday shopping! We will have live acoustic guitar music and some drinks and treats to enjoy.

I am hard at work on table runners and fabric baskets among other things. I am hoping to have a variety of items priced between $10 and $70. I plan on introducing some new designs too: placements, nesting baskets and ornaments. We'll see how much I actually get done before the big day!

I sure hope to see you there!

More info here: ArtsAndCraftsOpenHouse.blogspot.com
Facebook event: www.facebook.com/events/399089746909042/

No comments:

Post a Comment