Thursday, April 10, 2014

An Update!

Hello friends,

First off, my heartfelt apologies for the radio silence these past few months. After the craziness of the holiday season, the beginning of the new year was unsettling. I felt in limbo between sewing, writing and family and couldn't quite find my mojo to blog. A few months into 2014, I'm back on track with some exciting news!

I designed and wrote 2 projects for the brand new book Never Been Stitched! This is a fun book of 45 no-sew and low-sew projects, edited by the lovely Amanda Carestio and published by Lark Crafts (February 2014). I hope this is the beginning of a long relationship with Lark Crafts, as I already have projects sent off for another book to be released in early 2015. I'm so excited! Stay tuned for a review and GIVEAWAY of Never Been Stitched here on my blog. (Ahem, on Monday.)




Speaking of designing projects, one of my professional goals for 2014 is to create patterns for sale on Etsy. I have so many ideas but I've finally picked one to start with. I hope it will be ready to unveil soon!

And finally, after several years spent co-writing the blog Stumbles & Stitches with my dear friend Angel, it was time to put it to sleep -- or at least, make the announcement, since it's been dormant for nearly a year. All archives are still available to browse, but for the foreseeable future, we won't be blogging. If you followed our adventures over there, do not despair. I will be sharing my craft and sewing projects HERE instead, along with my Etsy creations! I am pumped!!

If you're reading this, thank you for your support. And I look forward to hearing from you in the comments as I start posting more content!

3 comments:

  1. hooray, i just put the book on hold at my library. i also added you to my bloglovin list so ill be keeping in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you are blogging again and I can't wait to see what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I am so glad to find my little crafty community back on here! :)

    ReplyDelete