Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Marinus Home

I am very excited to announce that Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs items will soon be sold in a real life brick-and-mortar shop!

Marinus Home is a brand new store opening in Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, May 3. Marinus Home is a lifestyle brand with a focus on fresh vintage goods. Their collection of vintage and locally made treasures range from simple classic country style to a more industrial vintage vibe.


Marinus Home Grand Opening


Here are the items I just shipped to Talitha for the opening of Marinus Home: a selection of coaster sets and fabric baskets with a somewhat vintage and nautical feel.


Jenny Bartoy: for sale at Marinus Home

Jenny Bartoy: for sale at Marinus Home

Jenny Bartoy: for sale at Marinus Home


My family is headed to the Kitsap Peninsula in early summer for a camping trip. We'll definitely be swinging by Poulsbo to check out the shop! If you happen to visit, tell Talitha I sent you and please let me know what you think of my stuff in her shop.


You can find Marinus Home online here: website * Facebook * blog * Pinterest * Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment