Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A New Batch of Table Runners

Hello friends!

We've been busy around here -- custom work, consignment orders (!), Spring Break and a visit from my mama, and a lot of sickness (my boys are currently cuddling on the couch, half-way recovered from a fierce round of norovirus, ugh). I have so many ideas and so much FABRIC to make things for my shop, but I don't get around to it as often as I'd like.

BUT I did complete a stack of table runners recently and stocked my shop full! Below are some photos so you can check them out -- there are both new Wonky Stripes Table Runners that measure approximately 36 x 16 inches and Quilted Table Runners that measure approximately 42 x 17 inches. They are all priced $42. To see what's left in stock, please visit the Table Runners section of my Etsy shop.


Jenny Bartoy: new table runners

Jenny Bartoy: new table runners

Jenny Bartoy: new table runners

Jenny Bartoy: new table runners

Jenny Bartoy: wonky stripes table runner

Jenny Bartoy: new table runners

Jenny Bartoy: new table runners

Jenny Bartoy: new table runners


These are all new fabric combinations aside from that last navy and white runner which has been an extremely popular combo. I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment