Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Tablet Covers

I was quite productive in the weeks leading to the holiday season and tried to fill my shop with good gift items. One such category was tablet covers. These provide a cozy and stylish protection for your iPad, iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, etc.

My e-reader covers were pretty popular last year, I got a lot of custom orders for those. I made similar designs this year, and introduced a new one with a triangle patch of natural linen on the front -- love those!

Here are some photos. There are some ready-to-ship tablet covers still left in my shop (check sizes before purchasing!), and I am happy to make a custom cover for your tablet, just email me. I can put in elastic or fabric corners, add pockets on the inside -- or not, you decide!


Jenny Bartoy: Tablet Covers

Jenny Bartoy: Tablet Covers

Jenny Bartoy: Tablet Covers

Jenny Bartoy: Tablet Covers

Jenny Bartoy: Tablet Covers

Jenny Bartoy: Tablet Covers

Jenny Bartoy: Tablet Covers

Jenny Bartoy: Tablet Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment