Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Coasters!

One of the best-selling items in my shop, believe it or not, is my coasters. Made with contrasting triangles of natural linen and a bold cotton print, they are an affordable and versatile gift for housewarming parties, hostess gifts, to include in a food basket, etc. They come in sets of 4 and are priced $20.

I made a gazillion coasters in the months leading up to the holidays. Many sold, but there are still a lot in my shop here. I am happy to make custom sets of coasters too, just shoot me an email.


Jenny Bartoy: Coasters, Set of 4

Jenny Bartoy: Coasters, Set of 4

Jenny Bartoy: Coasters, Set of 4

Jenny Bartoy: Coasters, Set of 4

Jenny Bartoy: Coasters, Set of 4

Jenny Bartoy: Coasters, Set of 4

Jenny Bartoy: Coasters, Set of 4

Jenny Bartoy: Coasters, Set of 4

Jenny Bartoy: Coasters, Set of 4

No comments:

Post a Comment