Friday, November 9, 2012

New Table Runners!

Hello there!

I forgot to share a while ago that I listed a bunch of new table runners in my shop. These feature a new design: bold, modern fabric quilted with a large zigzag and bound with earthy natural linen. I love the simplicity of this design, yet it packs a striking punch. It's all about the fabric -- and these are made with some of my favorite recent prints by designers like Lotta Jansdotter.

Here are some pictures. You can see more by visiting the Table Runners section of my shop on Etsy!


Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs

Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs

Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs

Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs

Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs

Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs


I will continue to make Wonky Stripes Table Runners as well, since I love that design and it's been quite popular. Keep your eyes open for a couple of Christmas-themed runners coming soon! And of course, let me know if I can ever make a custom table runner for you. (I am accepting custom orders for holiday gifts until November 15.)

No comments:

Post a Comment