Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mug Rugs

Happy Wednesday!

** Reminder ** Tomorrow, Thursday November 15, is the LAST DAY to place custom orders for holiday gifts. Please let me know if I can make something special for your friends and loved ones. You can email me at jennybartoy AT gmail DOT com.

I recently made some fun little stocking stuffers: Mug Rugs! A mug rug is a special coaster, a little large and a little cushy, for your favorite mug. These are made with a modern patchwork of grey, white and natural linen. You can find them in my shop on Etsy in the Coasters & Mug Rugs section.


Mug Rugs by Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs

Mug Rugs by Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs

Mug Rugs by Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs

Mug Rugs by Jenny Bartoy ~ Handmade Designs


Check my shop soon for more NEW gifts and stocking stuffers! I'm working away on a lot of new items and hope to have them listed in time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment