Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Announcements for the Holidays!

We're well into November already and the holidays are upon us!! Here are a few announcements and important dates:


- I will accept holiday custom orders until November 15. If you have something in mind that you'd like me to make for Christmas, please contact me as soon as possible at jennybartoy AT gmail DOT com.


- I am working very hard to stock up my shop in time for Black Friday, which is coming early this year: November 23! Please visit me on Etsy for great gifts like coasters and mug rugs, pillow covers, table runners, tablet covers, artwork and more! I'm so excited to share everything I've had in the works... Soon!


- I just signed up for my first art sale ever! It will be December 8 in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle, WA. It sounds like I will be in great company. The line-up of artists and crafters is wonderful and there should be fabulous gifts to browse and purchase. Saturday, Dec. 8th 12:30-6:30 at Red Square Yoga Studio, 1911 10th Avenue West, Seattle WA 98119


- I will be shipping items from my shop until Wednesday December 19, after which point I will take a break to spend time with my family and enjoy the holidays! All purchased items after December 19 will have to wait until the New Year to ship.


Thank you so much for your support of my little business!! Please let me know at any time if you have any questions or if I can create something special for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment