Friday, October 12, 2012

A Little Sale for Autumn!

The clouds have arrived in Seattle, and it seems as if Fall is here to stay. Brrr. I caved and turned on the heat a couple of days ago. We brought out the winter comforters. The rain jackets and rain boots are back. I've got a hankering for pumpkin pie, anyone else?!

To celebrate Autumn, and make room in my shop for NEW items, I'm having a little sale. From now through Monday 10/16, take 25% OFF anything in my shop on Etsy with the discount code HAPPYOCT. Happy shopping!

Here are a couple of very Fall-ish items you might like:


Autumn Birch Burlap Art




PDF Pattern for Pumpkin Burlap Art




And here's a sneak peek at the Fall/Winter 2012 Collection I've been working on: table runners, pillow covers, coasters, baskets and more, in lovely shades of grey, navy, mustard, aqua, teal and pumpkin.


sneak peek


No comments:

Post a Comment