Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pretty Lanterns

When making custom table runners for my friend Deia before Christmas, I cut some extra fabric to make one for my shop. I love this painterly lantern design by Laura Gunn, and how well it pairs with natural linen. The color combo is so striking and beautiful.

I'm really happy with how it turned out and it's listed in the shop now (here). Here are a few photos. The lanterns face in both directions so that you can put the runner facing any which way on your table or counter!

Jenny: Wonky Stripes Table Runner

Jenny: Wonky Stripes Table Runner

Jenny: Wonky Stripes Table Runner

Jenny: Wonky Stripes Table Runner

Jenny: Wonky Stripes Table Runner

Jenny: Wonky Stripes Table Runner

Jenny: Wonky Stripes Table Runner

3 comments:

  1. Oh-it's just gorgeous! This is my favorite so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have admired that fabric since it came out. This is a great way to feature it!

    ReplyDelete