Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wonky Stripe Table Runners

Seeing the great feedback I received on my Christmas Table Runners, I decided to make more with regular, non-Christmasy fabrics.

Here are a couple of Wonky Stripe Table Runners I made using a combination of natural linen and the beautiful Echo collection by Lotta Jansdotter. I can't get enough of this fabric, it's inspired so many projects for me!

This Navy runner went to Gina, the winner of my giveaway.

Wonky Stripes Table Runners

Wonky Stripes Table Runners

Wonky Stripes Table Runners

This Aqua runner is for sale in my shop here.

Wonky Stripes Table Runners

Wonky Stripes Table Runners

Wonky Stripes Table Runners

A lovely lady named Deia, who's an old buddy of my husband's and a long-time reader of my craft blog Stumbles & Stitches, contacted me to make 3 custom runners using the same design. I had so much fun working with her and getting to know her through the process. Here are the 3 runners she gave as gifts for Christmas.

grey teal runner 3

grey teal runner 1

grey teal runner 2

brown runner 4

brown runner 1

brown runner 5

aqua red runner 5

aqua red runner 4

aqua red runner 3

I love how each of these came out with such a distinct personality based on the fabrics and colors used!

I am happy to create custom table runners for you. Please email me to discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment