Thursday, January 19, 2012

More e-Reader Covers

Since listing some e-reader covers in the shop, I've received several orders for custom covers. Here are 4 that I finished this past weekend.

Custom e-Reader Covers

For Rachel, an all-linen cover with a ceramic teal button (one of her favorite colors):

Custom e-Reader Covers

Custom e-Reader Covers

Custom e-Reader Covers

Custom e-Reader Covers

For Miahela, a cover featuring several prints from the gorgeous Heirloom fabric collection by Joel Dewberry:

Custom e-Reader Covers

Custom e-Reader Covers

Custom e-Reader Covers

Custom e-Reader Covers

For Jantina and Jessi, covers just like the one in my shop but in different sizes to fit their specific e-readers:

Custom e-Reader Covers

I shipped these off on Tuesday, right before the crazy winter storm of 2012 (Snowmageddon!) was due to hit. Good thing I did, because we haven't gone anywhere since. About 6 inches of snow on the ground in our neighborhood and it keeps on coming down!

Custom e-Reader Covers

I tweaked the pattern a bit and made new -- better and improved! -- Kindle covers for the shop. I'll post about those in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment