Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kindle Fire Covers

Since Kindle Fires were all the rage this past Christmas, I decided to make a few covers for the shop. I tweaked the pattern I used for my first batch of e-reader covers and improved the structure. I also changed the loop and button closure to a linen and velcro strap. There is a double line of stitching on the linen spine and on the strap.

I love how these came out!

Kindle Fire Covers for Etsy shop

These covers are listed in the shop:

Chevron and Linen Cover for Kindle Fire

Kindle Fire Covers for Etsy shop

Kindle Fire Covers for Etsy shop

Kindle Fire Covers for Etsy shop

Plum and Linen Cover for Kindle Fire

Kindle Fire Covers for Etsy shop

Kindle Fire Covers for Etsy shop

Kindle Fire Covers for Etsy shop

Mustard and Linen Cover for Kindle Fire

Kindle Fire Covers for Etsy shop

Kindle Fire Covers for Etsy shop

Kindle Fire Covers for Etsy shop

I am taking a break from making covers for now. There are several listed in the shop. If you'd like to order a custom cover from me, please do let me know. I will be fulfilling orders in March.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all, especially the plum and linen! It makes me wish I had a Kindle...

    ReplyDelete