Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Table Runners

The holidays are arriving so fast! I've been busy cranking out some Christmas-themed items for the shop and custom orders. I have so many ideas, but too little time to execute them!

Here are two table runners I created with a combination of natural linen and bold prints from the Kumari Garden Holiday fabric collection. I have had this design in mind for months, particularly the large wonky stripes and it was fun to finally make it.

Here's my original sketch. I ended up going with less but larger stripes, and no binding.

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner


And here are photos of the two finished runners. As you can see, one features more red than green, and the other one is reversed.

Christmas Table Runner -- Linen, Green and Red (listed in the shop here)

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner


Christmas Table Runner -- Linen, Red and Green (SOLD)

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner

Jenny: Christmas Table Runner


I have a lot of this fabric left. So please let me know if you would like a custom runner and/or placemats. I'd be happy to create a special order for you.

2 comments:

  1. i really like this! (and all of the new stuff you've listed, really) and your stitching is fantastic, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rachael! That is so kind of you. I spend so much time aggravating over the not-so-perfect details of my work, you have no idea how good it is for me to hear that kind of compliment!

    ReplyDelete