Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sneak Peek

I posted a sneak peek of my projects for the Etsy shop on Stumbles & Stitches and the response from readers has been lovely. I feel so encouraged! Since it's taken me much longer than anticipated to launch this little shop, I thought I'd post the same pics here!

Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions about these projects. Anything you see can be reproduced to your specifications -- color, size, theme, etc. Just send me an email so we can get the conversation rolling.

Jenny Bartoy Handmade Designs: Sneak Peek!

Jenny Bartoy Handmade Designs: Sneak Peek!

Jenny Bartoy Handmade Designs: Sneak Peek!

Jenny Bartoy Handmade Designs: Sneak Peek!

Jenny Bartoy Handmade Designs: Sneak Peek!

Jenny Bartoy Handmade Designs: Sneak Peek!

Jenny Bartoy Handmade Designs: Sneak Peek!

Jenny Bartoy Handmade Designs: Sneak Peek!


2 comments:

  1. These are very cool! I especially like the pumpkins and the white bird. :)

    ReplyDelete